Accessing Certificates, Grades and Activity Reports
We have provided several ways to document your successful completion of our courses:
- Once you have taken the quizzes and exit surveys for a given course, you will gain access to a Certificate of Completion, which will include the course title, CEs awarded, date of completion, and issuing organization (IASD).
- The certificates will be saved here, and available in case you need to download another copy. Simply login to the course in question and click on the Certificate link, and your certificate will become available for download again.
- You can also access your grades and activity reports from a given course by 1) clicking on "My Courses" in the Navigation block, and 2) selecting any course
- Once you've entered the course, you will see links to your grade reports under Administration/Grade Administration as shown here in this screenshot of the Administration block.
- The Overview report will contain your grades for all of the courses you have taken, and the User Report will show the grade for the course that you have opened.
- Then if you open "My Profile Settings," you will see "Activity Reports," which contains various ways to summarize your participation thus far.
- The combination of 1) your Certificate of Completion with 2) your grade report and 3) your activity report logs should more than satisfy any audit by your licensing board. You can return here and print out these reports at any time.
- Remember: You will not see this information immediately upon logging into the site. You have to enter a course first before you will see grade and activity report links.
Last modified: Monday, 17 March 2014, 12:33 PM